Hormonal Acne Treatment Kit
The Hormonal Acne Kit is designed to clean and heal skin with large, painful nodules, congestion and scarring. To learn more about the types of skin that will benefit from this kit and to see how Nerida applies these products, take a look at the videos on her models Daniella, Juliette and Crystal. The instructions on how to use all the products in this kit are included with purchase.
THE TREATMENT KIT:
7 Products to clean and heal skin with hormonal acne
Created by world famous esthetician Nerida Joy
Instructions on how to use this treatment kit
This kit could be a good choice for those with:
- Cystic acne – bursts of large pustules with some additional congestion. Hormonal acne is always painful
- Surface dryness – skin feels tight, painful and squeaky clean after cleansing
- Blotchy skin – post-acne marks and scarring
- Sensitive skin – redness and inflammation, the skin can’t tolerate harsh exfoliants or scrubs
- Oily or combination skin – enlarged pores, shininess, blackheads on the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin
The instructions on how to use all the products in this kit are included with purchase.
What’s included in this kit?
- k Cleanser – a non-foaming gel cleanser that’s good for all skin types. It contains aloe vera, chamomile and cucumber extract to cleanse, calm and balance your skin without causing surface dryness
- h Healing Gel – a soothing and hydrating gel with aloe vera and chamomile extract
- q Flavonoid – a powerful bioflavonoid and vitamin-enriched serum that calms redness while nourishing and brightening the skin
- a Night Gel – a retinyl treatment moisturizer that supports and heals the skin while you sleep
- p Solution for Acne Skin – a powerful spot-fighting solution that targets individual breakouts
- b Moisturizing Lotion – a lightweight, non-comedogenic moisturizer with a mattifying effect to help control shine
- Exfoliating Mask – a deeply cleansing mask that combines AHA, BHA and papaya extract for a gently buffing effect that extracts impurities from the skin