This light and hydrating moisturizer with vitamin A complex glides onto your skin to support the regeneration of collagen and elastin and fight fine lines and wrinkles as you sleep. Ginseng extract, aloe vera and biotin promote the skin’s natural recovery to reduce the signs of aging, while pearl powder has a brightening effect. Skin is left revived and glowing.
Deionized water, aloe vera gel, oilive oil, decyl oleate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, shea butter, ginseng extract, polysorbate 80, xanthan gum, retinyl palmitate, retinyl acetate, retinol, disodium EDTA, biotin, essential oil.
How to Use
How to Use
Use in the evening after cleansing and applying a serum. Start by using sparingly two to three times a week to condition your skin to the concentration and effects of retinols. Some initial dryness or sensitivity to the sun may occur at first. Once your skin becomes accustomed to the gel, it can be used every other night.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Questions & Answers (5)
Ask and Answer questions about this product
- Q What is the different between the a night gel and then the retinol serum ?Asked by May 4, 2020 10:17 pmonThere are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q What is the difference between this and the Retinyl A Serum 1?Asked by April 20, 2020 4:13 pmonThere are no answers for this question yet. Answer now
- Q Is this used as a moisturizer or do I use a moisturizer on top? answer nowAsked by March 5, 2020 2:20 pmonA Hello! This is actually a retinol product. I would recommend using it over a serum like the Q Flavonoid, and then putting a moisturizer (other than th... Read more
- Q Hi Nerida and team! I have been really seeing a difference in my skin after starting to use Rejuv... answer nowAsked by April 27, 2019 11:01 pmonAnswered by the admin Hello Lakshimi, If you tend to have dry and sensitive skin, you can cut back on using the A Night Gel to 2 - 3 times a week. Also, be sure to use the... Read more
- Q Can you use this over the Retinyl 1 serum - or is that too much? answer nowAsked by April 2, 2019 9:24 amonAnswered by the admin
Definitely DO NOT use the A Night Gel and the A Retinyl Serum together. It is either one or the other. Be sure to layer either the H Healing Gel or...Read more